A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The IT Engagement Relationship Manager role is responsible for the coordination of relationships between Company Technology Services (CTS) and supported lines of business to ensure the effective delivery of services. This role will be vital in creating good working relationships between external and internal parties and the lines of business.
- Oversee daily operations of three teams, REO Asset Management, Default Property Preservation and Property Registration; conduct business reviews and assure compliance with Key Performance Indicators(KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA); peform operational analysis and business reporting; determine staffing projections based on forecasted production.
- Lead strategic development and implementation of process improvement including reporting and structural changes; identify and create new products and services, alternative dispositions methods and repair strategies; drive opportunities for efficiencies, cost reduction and revenue enhancement; identify and implement of technology changes
- Manage and direct vendor partner oversight and satisfaction; compliance to SLA and KPI
- Manage clients and relationships, conduct and participate in monthly business reviews for performance standards and excellence in customer experience
- Manage expansion into additional client base by supporting the business development team
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Knowledge of residential real estate transactions from property valuation, listing, and settlement services
- Extensive knowledge of REO management, processes, along with the development of policies and procedures
- REO disposition strategies, inclusive of auction
- Extensive knowledge of REO platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Default Property Preservation, along with the development of policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Property Registration, along with the development of policies and procedures
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills. Self-motivated, detailed, and strongly goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, yet stay focused on primary duties
- Must value teamwork. Strong managerial skills
- Experience with define risk and the creation of controls to mitigate corporate exposure
- Ability to oversee finances and reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Integration of workflow management
- Capacity and cost management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five-seven years’ experience in senior management or in related capacity.
- Seven - ten years’ experience in REO management, Default Property Preservation, and Default Property Registration
It is expected that this position may include travel up to 10% of the time. This is subject to change based on many factors, including business needs.
Business Process Improvement