If you are an experienced NVH Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an NVH Technician. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an NVH Technician will include:
- Support evaluation leader by;
- Performing vehicle inspections and document discrepancies/damage to vehicle
- Preparing test vehicles for NV measurement by installing/removing test parts
- Installing test instrumentation to vehicle for NV measurement
- Running data acquisition computer to collect objective data during NV measurements
- Rriving test vehicles on chassis dyno or proving ground test track
- Pick up parts from dealer
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner that aligns with the client Safety Management System
- Report evaluation progress to evaluation leader or Supervisor
As an NVH Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of automobiles and their various system functions
- Basic Mechanic skills (part removal/installation)
- Clean driving record
- Strong organization skills, with that ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Basic machine shops skills, lathe and mill experience area plus
- Chassis dyno experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Skills a plus
- Travel to other test facilities (Proving grounds, Manufacturing plant etc.) up to %50 of the time
- Minimum Education: Technical Associates degree OR equivalent Automotive repair or evaluation experience
As an NVH Technician with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for NVH Technician Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Automotive; Technician
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Production Equipment Controls