Job Summary: Assist Call Center Manager and/or Call Center Supervisor in leading a team of Call Center Customer Service Representatives; provide leadership in Call Center Manager/Supervisor's absence; answer escalated inquires and questions; and provide initial and ongoing training to all Customer Service Representatives, as assigned and needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Primarily responsible for facilitating all new hire training.
- Assist in the daily managing of the call center, as instructed by Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Handles escalated inquires via phones and chat line.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Follows-up accordingly and in a timely fashion with all customer inquiries.
- Provides feedback to Customer Service Representatives through SBS (Side by Side) and remote monitoring observations.
- Answers incoming calls and emails as needed.
- Establish rapport with internal and external customers.
- Documents all call information according to standard operation procedures.
- Additional task as assigned by the Call Canter Manager and/or Call Center Supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of H.S. diploma.
- Two plus years of experience in a Call Center.
- Two plus years of experience of Customer Service.
- Sound knowledge of Customer Services principles and practices.
- Working knowledge/computer skills.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to remain professional in the face of adversity.
- Required language proficiency. Multi lingual helpful; Automotive knowledge helpful.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
This position requires sitting, standing, and walking the call center floor. Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
Automotive knowledge helpful, Multi lingual helpful (English, Spanish -- minimum)
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2801
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
View the full profile
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career