To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Framingham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Track/Railway Infrastructure Construction Superintendent
Dragados • Framingham, MA
Posted 11 days ago
The Track/Railway Construction Superintendent will oversee the day-to-day operations and Safety of their assigned project, including but not limited to:
- The direct management of union trades people, equipment and subcontractors on-site;
- Responsibility for being the direct contact between client, public and personnel on project site;
- Accountable for planning, organizing, directing and managing all personnel and activities related to infrastructure maintenance, construction and operations;
- Responsible for adherence to labor and production schedules to ensure that projects are built on time and within or better than budget;
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications;
- The preparation and submission of one-week and three-week look ahead plans;
- The submission of all job paperwork on a weekly basis;
- The completion of daily reports accurately detailing employee and equipment hours, completed quantities and other activities onsite;
- Ensuring work is completed in a quality manner according to QA/QC specifications.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.