Located just minutes from I-75, Somerset has a solid business climate and offers a great opportunity for the right physician to establish a clinical outpatient practice and providing some shared ED coverage. The hospital has a dedicated behavioral health floor that includes 27 adult beds plus 7 geriatric beds. Ideal candidates would practice general psychiatry with other fellowships an asset, preferably Addiction Medicine.
This opportunity includes a competitive financial package with a base salary along with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance program and comprehensive benefits package. Residents, fellows and practicing physicians alike are all welcomed applicants!
- Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
- Radiation Treatment Planning
- Community Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)