To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Clinton, OH 43452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Customer Service Representative (CSR)
GenoaBank • Port Clinton, OH
Posted 1 month ago
GenoaBank. Taking your banking needs personally.
The CSR position provides a variety of customer savings, checking and credit account transactions, as well as customer services. Responsible for comprehensive, prompt and efficient customer transactions. Responsible for promoting other banking products to customers as well as opening new accounts. Balances cash drawer.
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Completes customer transactions including daily deposit account transactions, loan payments and night deposits.
- Processes customer trasactions.
- Provides access to safe deposit boxes.
- Processes ATM transactions and maintains appropriate levels of available cash.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift.
- Responds to customer questions and follows through on customer requests.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Directs customers to appropriate personnel.
- Matches customer and potential customer needs to bank products and services.
- Makes referrals to appropriate personnel.
New Account Representative:
- Opens new checking, savings, CDs and all other deposit accounts for customers.
- Assists Lead Customer Service Representative.
- Filing as needed.
- Maintains compliance with all banking laws, acts, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
- Any other duties and/or projects as assigned by Management.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
Specific Skills: Strong communication skills; cash handling experience; proficient computer skills.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: none
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: none
Required to stand regularly; seating provided. Shifts scheduled during banking operating hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday 8:00am-6pm, Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm.
Please Click Apply Now