The Payroll & Benefits Specialist I is responsible for processing payroll for all PruittHealth partners; coordinating partner benefits; resolving partner payroll, health, and welfare issues; serving as a resource to the field; and providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.KEYRESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Advise and counsel partners on benefits andpayroll related issues timely and accurately.
2. Answer benefit eligibility and payrollquestions and research/resolve issues for all partners.
3. Communicate with vendors to ensure partnersconcerns/complaints are resolved in a timely and equitable manner.
4. Administer open enrollment, prepare benefitpackages, prepare benefit communication materials.
5. Administer PeopleSoft Benefits Administrationto review benefit enrollment/changes to HRIS.
6. Administer various partner benefit programs,such as medical, dental, life, 401(K) and flexible spending accounts inaccordance with carrier contracts.
7. Review benefit forms for accuracy andcoordinates processing requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Manage and maintain the time and attendanceand payroll processes to ensure prompt and accurate payment to all partners,including performing all activities necessary to process payrolls.
9. Process involuntary deductions such as leviesand garnishments and handle full cycle garnishment administration.
10. Other duties asassigned. KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Ability to operate a variety of officemachines, including 10-key calculator, PC, copier, fax, printer, and payrollfolding machine.
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Strong work ethics and team player can alsowork individually.
• High degree of professionalism
• Decision making, problem solving, andmulti-tasking skills.
• Working knowledge of payroll and benefitsbest practices.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Problem solving and analytical skills for effective communication and conflict resolution. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with partners at all levels of the organization. Effective oral and written communication skills. Detail oriented and highly organized. High level of integrity and ability to protect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Knowledge of general payroll and benefits functions. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• FPC Certification
• 1-year experience using PeopleSoft payroll and Benefits Administration
• Working knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jul 13, 2021, 1:44:10 PM
- Interpersonal Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution