Summit Hills is now accepting applications for RNs for 11p-7a. Must
have current state licensure as a Registered Nurse. We offer a
generous PTO Program with CASH payout + consistent scheduling to plan
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, Education Reimbursement, 401k
with match and PTO Program - Cash payouts every pay period.
Automated External Defibrillator