Accountants, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Accountant. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accountant, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for our client.
- Education - Associate or Bachelor degree in accounting
- 2-3 years real estate accounting experience preferable
- Good understanding of general accounting standards (GAAP, IFRS)
- Experience with the general ledger and month-end close (account reconciliation, bank reconciliation, journal entries, fixed assets, and variance analysis)
- Experience with cash receipt postings and accounts payable postings
In addition to your accounting experience, you will need strong analytical abilities and good communication skills to succeed in this role. Are you the skilled Accountant we are looking for? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 1 - 3 years of public or private accounting experience
• Advanced level Excel skills
• Solid month-end accounting and GL and Account reconciliation experience
• Ability to perform and work as part of a team
Standard Accounting Practices