Learning and Development Support Representative (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Passion for Learning is not only one of our core values, it is the driving force of this department. We are a group of people passionate about learning, teaching, and progressing in every aspect of our lives, not just at work. To be successful in this role as a Learning & Development Support Representative (Bilingual English/Spanish), one must share this passion by performing various administrative and department support duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
- Provide clerical/administrative support for L&D, including assisting with the distribution of required reports, documents and correspondence
- Strong Bilingual verbal and written communication skills
- Provide Spanish copywriting support to the content team
- Resolve inbound Helpdesk customer tickets and inquiries
- Troubleshoots and corrects user issues
- Ability to work with audio and video technologies
- Provide Customer and Technical Support over the phone and via email
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Has satisfying technical and interpersonal skills (including satisfying computer skills and flawless business communication).
- Contributes to the team by identifying department/workflow operational efficiencies
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly in order to solve it
- Ability to handle constant ebb and flow of work volume; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Ability to research solutions or information regarding technical issues
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
- Additional duties as assigned
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with co-workers and other departments within the Service Center and field locations.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the department.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- 1 -2 years of administrative experience
- Ability to work in an organized manner, multi task and manage time efficiently while maintaining quality and accuracy
About the Company:
Ensign Services, Inc. currently serves 250 health care operations that employ over 25,000 employees across 15 states. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the “Service Center” - a team of accounting, legal, human resources, benefits, compliance, payroll, construction, training and information technology resources. Service Center personnel are dedicated subject matter consultants who guide and advise field leaders. This structure allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day issues in their locations.
Position Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply