Alltran is looking for a Collection Manager in our Tulsa, OK Location
- Time management for the assigned team to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Reviews, update, and improve processes for efficiency
- Sets a positive example
- Leads by example.
- Motivates employees and maintains a team environment.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company / Client Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Follows up with direct on-going collector training to exceed expectations
- Must possess a through knowledge of and hold staff accountable to all Federal, State and local guidelines and laws.
- Responsible for progressive discipline of infringements of company policies, procedures and/or standards.
- Performs monthly performance evaluations of team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Full benefits
- Paid training course
- Bonuses, incentives and monthly contests
- Advancement opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- 3 years of 3rd party collections experience preferred
- Must be able to clear background and drug screen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work a 5 day work schedule that includes 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Adaptable to change direction as needed to meet the needs of internal / external customers.
- Can work under pressure
- Can meet critical deadlines
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
Alltran provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act