Our client in Sioux Falls, SD is looking for the right person for a direct hire opportunity as a mortgage loan officer. Our client strives to provide superior customer service and knowledge to homeowners.
What does a mortgage loan officer do?
- Interview applicants to determine eligibility for real estate financing, which includes collecting and analyzing income, assets, debt, and creditworthiness.
- Determine which loan option best fits the customer's needs while building a solid customer base.
- Maintain correspondence with borrowers, processors, and realtors to ensure a successful loan closing.
- Establish relationships with realtors, builders, and related industry businesses.
- Develop and expand customer relationships through referrals to other banking departments.
- achieve individualized production goals, operational excellence and growth and profitability, while maintaining a personal pipeline of retail mortgage loans.
What can you bring to the position of mortgage loan officer?
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Basic computer knowledge
- Self-starter and goal orientated personality
- Dependability and ability to work independently to achieve goals
Stop your job search and apply today for your new career of mortgage loan officer. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check our Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.