To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rossville, TN 38066
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TBC Corporation • Rossville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Our Distribution Center Manager is responsible for managing all day-to-day operations at the center. They ensure we are delivering superior customer service, managing expenses, achieving sales goals and promoting TBC’s core values.
National Tire Wholesale (NTW) operates more than 125 wholesale and distribution locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTW is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Ensure a safe work environment is present by following safety guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures along with all related federal and state laws
- Meet or exceed NTW standards for quality and speed of service to our customers
- Ensure Inventory control process is a priority: conducting cycle counts and fostering continuous inventory accuracy
- Operate warehouse efficiently according to TBC protocols and standards
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all receiving, orders, product returns, and inventories
- Responsible for P&L, Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
- Responsible for utilization, protection and management of company assets
- Maintain solid employee engagement through regular communications and associate interaction
- Develop and implement appropriate training and cross training programs
- Promote marketing programs
- Support efforts of inside and outside sales personnel to increase sales and improve profitability
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Minimum of 3 years of relatable management experience
- Mathematical and analytical skills necessary to budget, forecast and evaluate distribution center performance
- Material handling experience preferred
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Responsible for inventory integrity of product on the truck and in the warehouse
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.