Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Drive Auto, the automotive division of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is seeking Automotive Account Specialists to manage our dealer accounts, from onboarding to ongoing customer support. Attention to detail, project management, problem solving abilities, a broad understanding of marketing, excellent customer service skills, and a positive can-do attitude are keys to success in this role. The winning candidates will be an integral part of our client retention program. They should enjoy a fast paced, team environment and be ready to stay aligned with client’s needs in an accurate, creative and timely manner. If you take pride in putting the customer first, we are interested in talking to you!
Specific Duties include:
- Provide excellent customer service for new and existing dealer clients
- Understand all in house processes and product offerings
- Manage all communication between our field sales and fulfillment teams
- Respond to all dealer and station concerns with a sense of urgency
- Ensure all dealer and station issues are documented daily in CRM
- Handle all onboarding for new clients (Strategy Call, Manage System Integrations)
- Handle all campaign order tickets for digital marketing products, such as Email Marketing, OTT and other outreach services
- Deliver platform trainings and refresher trainings for all new and existing clients
- Proactively communicate with Regional Auto Sales Manager on all station concerns
- Reports directly to the Dealership Experience Manager and Onboarding Manager
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand
- Comfort communicating with dealership personnel at all levels
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients who have varying degrees of technical expertise
- A confident and motivated candidate that is comfortable working as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 1+ year of experience in digital media sales or support in the auto industry
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!