If you are a Project Developer with 10+ years of experience, please read on!
Working under the direction of the Divisional Vice President, the Project Developer will be focused on our Logistics division with projects that include ambient and refrigerated distribution centers and fulfillment centers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with division leadership and business developers to prioritize and pursue opportunities
- Serve as primary interface with clients, potential clients, and internal design and construction resources
- Respond to client RFPs and develop proposals
- Develop conceptual and detailed estimates and project schedules
- Negotiate client contract terms and conditions in conjunction with division leadership and risk management team
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Assist with supervision of Project Managers assigned to projects
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- 10+ years project management experience
- Experience with multi-temp thermal construction, industrial refrigeration systems, and Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) is preferred
- WinEst and Procore experience a plus
- Travel up to 25%
What's In It for You
$120,000 - $160,000 per year salary
Medical, Dental, & Vision
So, if you are a Project Developer with 10+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chandler CoburnEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Developer - Remote (25% travel)
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CC22-1696224 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Andy VandenBusch - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Automated Storage And Retrieval Systems
- Construction Management