UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Manager Business Process is responsible for providing analytical support for the various departments within Health Services Administration. The Mgr Bus Process will pursue and implement innovative approaches to data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation in order to support planning and decision-making to increase operational process effectiveness.
The Manager Business Process analyzes complex data and information to provide meaningful results, identifying success factors and improvement opportunities. This position will also obtain data from internal and external sources, understand relevant differences between each data source and design solutions for analysis, reporting, and effective visual management scorecards.
If you are located in the state of LA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Serves as the co-leader for accreditation readiness activities
- Credible NCQA content expert
- Facilitate ongoing business owners’ education for NCQA standards
- Is able to understand and translate the standards and evaluate the evidence for its efficacy
- Collaborates with departments as needed to ensure required documents and reports are current and available as they pertain to the accreditation process
- Identifies, analyzes, develops, and executes solutions for potential accreditation compliance gaps company-wide until gap is closed
- Serve as project manager for assigned NCQA activities, including process improvement and action plans
- Develops and maintains auditing, tracking, and reporting tools. Analyzes audit results; identifies opportunities for improvement and, if indicated, recommends corrective actions; and collaborates with the stakeholders to correct deficiencies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex data
- 5+ years of healthcare experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Pro (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel, Access)
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences and to senior decision-makers
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting with individuals having diverse professional backgrounds including business, technical and/or clinical
- Ability to design, evaluation and interpret complex data sets
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in managed care industry setting
- Experience in NCQA accreditation
- Experience in CMS compliance
- Experience in process improvement
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.