Join the winning team!! Weichert Title Group is seeking a Title Closing Advisor/Settlement Officer in the Philadelphia Area. This is an exciting opportunity with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to drive business, network and build happy homeowners. Successful Candidate is responsible for soliciting, marketing and promoting title services within assigned Real Estate Offices as well as to the open market. Our goal is to develop client relationships by becoming trusted advisors with deep industry expertise to help our All Under One Roof Team create a stellar closing experience and close on time. The position prospects and markets to attorneys, real estate professionals, external customers and the community at large, in order to achieve identified sales objectives. This position will function in a Dual Role, both business development and settlement services, giving our real estate agent clients the confidence in the service provided from contract to closing and representing Weichert at the closing table. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Secures title insurance orders from a variety of customers including real estate agents, attorneys, mortgage loan officers, banks, lenders, investors, and buyers by offering exceptional settlement services and transaction management skills.
* Sells title services to achieve monthly and annual sales objectives. Monitors individual performance on a daily basis to ensure objectives are met.
* Develops efficient sales, marketing and client retention efforts and processes to drive sales efforts. Ensures new customers are effectively communicated with and shares desired service objectives with the operations team.
* Builds and maintains relationships through sales initiatives including networking, event management, new relationship on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
* Manages the title sales activities within an assigned territory, including monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing and delivering presentations at sales office meetings and to new customers.
* Partners with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build trusted partnerships and to achieve targeted sales goals. Provides necessary support to communicate with all parties.
* Closes and funds loans on residential properties made to individuals with knowledge of entity borrower documentation preferred.
* Reviews signed closing documents and ensures all conditions have been met in order to disburse the file.
* Delivers closed loan packages to Post Closing Department for shipping to document custodian and investors.
* Works with the closing and processing team, loan origination team, escrow/title officers, and borrowers to ensure a quick, accurate, and pleasant closing experience.
* Communicates with borrowers, vendors, and internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve loan transaction concerns.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Title insurance license required
* Valid driver's license required
* Valid Notary Public Required
* Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience required
* Previous experience in the title or residential real estate industry strongly preferred
* Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in residential loan closing and funding operations (local and/or across multiple states), or relevant experience
* Previous experience as a notary/Settlement Officer strongly preferred
* Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
* Strong relationship building skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong understanding of title insurance and real estate settlement procedures
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled