Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
$95000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Are you interested in a position in financial reporting with a dynamic company with great work/life balance and flexibility? If so,
•we have the position for you!
Here is what you get to do everyday:
Preparation of monthly financial statements including consolidated balance sheet and consolidated statement of cash flows.
• Preparation of earnings release financial support
• Provision of technical accounting support
• Support the SEC Director in working with internal customers on complex technical accounting matters
• Performing XBRL tagging for SEC filings
• Performing Corporate General Accounting duties as required
• Support the external audit process, including 1) preparation of audit support schedules, 2) preparation of analytical review documentation, 3) response to audit questions
• Ad-hoc research, reporting and analysis as needed
All of this while not working a lot of overtime!
• 5 plus years of related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Experience with Big 4 accounting firm and/or CPA qualification preferred
• Experience working on form 10-K, 10Q and other SEC forms
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP rules and regulations
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director/Manager Financial Reporting
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial Auditing