To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Roadway Engineering Intern
Michael Baker International • Cleveland, OH
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WHO WE ARESupported by more than 3,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
Michael Baker International has addressed bridge design, construction and preservation challenges with innovative and sustainable solutions. Exemplifying its depth and versatility in the bridge space, Michael Baker International, ranked Number Five by Engineering News-Record in its annual ranking of Bridge Design Firms in the United States, has partnered with clients on a full spectrum of bridge types-from conventional grade separations to major, complex river crossings, including trusses, arches, box girders and cable-stayed bridges.
Michael Baker International is seeking a Roadway Engineering Intern student to support engineers in various tasks related to the design of new road and bridges projects for our Cleveland, OH location. The ideal candidate should have an interest in civil engineering with an eagerness to learn. The individual will learn the profession as duties are performed.
• Perform simple to moderate calculations; routine analysis; prepare basic reports; assist with data collection, input, verification and manipulation
• Assist with technical duties and projects as assigned in the bridge, traffic, highway, and/or geotechnical departments
• Soon to be enrolled or currently enrolled or in good academic standing and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering at an accredited University or College
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• High School Diploma or college level engineering courses in Civil Engineering with a focus in Transportation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office; Adobe Acrobat and CADD experience is preferred