Who we are\u2026.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer\u2026.
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its' medical records.Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create technical designs, business process models, and software architecture for new or existing applications.
- Responsible for the architecture and design lifecycle of the SOA/BPM technologies required to support the healthcare cloud platform at Ciox Health.
- Provide guidance and coaching on developing and maintaining clean business process models for extended development team and business stakeholders.
- Analyze business processes in the enterprise and drive changes to technology infrastructure
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop technology strategy for the organization.
- 8 years in an engineering role/developing role
- Java expertise, AngularJS framework,
- Micro Services Experience - REST and containers, Need scaling experience
- AWS Architecture, migration to AWs and onpremise AWS
- Business Process Management experience is needed
- Task Management
- Workflow Management
- Process Orchestration
- Expertise in Relational databases / NoSQL Databases
- Excellent multi-tasking and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Reporting and Business Intelligence strategies
- BS or MS in computer science, MIS or related field is required
Business Process Management