To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cockeysville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (News)
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Cockeysville, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Corporate News Department who is professional, organized, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, the ability to handle multiple projects, and strong Microsoft Office skills. We need someone who will be a team player in providing administrative support to the News Department, as well as providing additional support to other departments, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative/clerical support (includes filing, general correspondence, and preparing travel itineraries)
- Professionally answer incoming phone calls and take detailed messages
- Discreetly handle confidential information
- Manage and compare multiple calendars to assist in coordination of meetings and appointments
- Assist in coordination and planning of domestic travel
- Manage the preparation and planning of meetings and events for large groups
- Process expense reports
- Copy/scan/send/file documents as needed
- Create and organize files as needed
- Gather and update contact Information
- Pick up, sort, and distribute mail
- Order office supplies
- Maintain copier and printers with paper and toner (includes placing service calls as needed)
- Order business cards
- Ship UPS packages
- Manage and respond to customer service emails
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of administrative experience working in a corporate office environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- High school diploma required; an associate's degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Concur, Oracle, and SharePoint is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!