ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support the project managers.
- Filling bottle orders and media orders in accordance with project specifications & SOP guidelines.
- Be in the office during normal business hours (M-F, 8 to 5) to take client calls, and after hours as needed to complete required tasks;
- Field phone calls, e-mails and requests from internal and external clients;
- Data entry of work orders;
- Follow the requirements in LIMS that are defined by client and Project Manager.
- Archiving and scan work-order folders;
- Review client reports to make sure that all components of the report are present;
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Ensure that issues are resolved and/or escalated in a timely fashion;
- Participate in regular status meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Motivational skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to use (or learn to use) LIMS and other computer software for logins, program specs, invoicing, and other required tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma; College Degree preferred but not required
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients.
- Able to sit, and /or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment.
- Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
Coaching And Mentoring