Are you a Registered Nurse seeking new opportunity as a Director of Nursing – RN with an established Community in Lake City, Iowa? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Job Description of the Director of Nursing – Registered Nurse:
- DON - RN will oversee quality of care for residents, skilled nursing, enhancing quality of life,
- Conduct staff scheduling (scheduling coordinator also assists), do daily rounds, review charting and provider orders.
- Will oversee team development and performance reviews.
- Participate in weekly meetings and track risks and quality issues.
Benefits of the Director of Nursing – Registered Nurse:
- Compensation Notes: $70k - $85k Dependent on Experience
- Schedule: M – F, 8am-4:30 pm,
- $5k relocation assistance to those who qualify
- Plus Full Medical, dental and Vision, Generous PTO, FSA Options
- 1st year PTO 12 days, Paid Holidays, Sick Time 6 days
Minimum Qualifications of the Director of Nursing – Registered Nurse:
- 2+ years of experience as an RN
- Experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility
- Prior leadership experience
- BSN preferred, open to ASN
Interested in being considered for the Director of Nursing – Registered Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Bobbie Green, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Nursing ( RN / Registered Nurse )
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Recognized as one of the Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms in the US, by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, Ranked among the Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts 2017, 2016,
- Nursing Homes
- Team Building
- Long Term Care
- Registered Nurse Certified