HSI offers training, safety management and compliance solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our combination of technology and content solutions help safety, human resources and operations leaders train and develop their workforce, keep workers safe and meet regulatory and operational compliance requirements. We aspire to be the industry leader as a safety, compliance, and workforce development partner with everything our customers need and nothing they don’t.
HSI has seen tremendous growth supported by innovative technology, robust systems, and exceptional customer support. As a result of the explosive growth, HSI is seeking an experienced Sales Executive with a background in selling cloud-based solutions into mid-market accounts.
If you’re a goal-achieving self-starter with experience selling SaaS solutions who likes to “hunt” for new clients, this could be the position for you!
This is an UNCAPPED Commission opportunity plus a Sign-On Bonus!
As a Sales Executive I, you’ll execute outbound prospecting, qualifying inbound leads, conduct demos, negotiate contracts, and close deals. You will be responsible for driving revenue through new customer acquisition and will own the sales process for prospects interested in purchasing HSI's products and services.
- Complete sales consultations set up by our Business Development Team.
- Execute a Sales Prospecting Plan for achieving assigned revenue targets
- Exceed monthly targets
- Upselling current clients
- Generate referrals and account penetration opportunities
- Maintain extremely accurate Salesforce accounts and forecast
- Proposal writing, ROI analysis, closing the sale, and account maintenance
- Continuously grow your knowledge of products, industry, and competition.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, demonstrating a commitment to success through an ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and have the following:
- 3+ years of business sales with high activity in a fast-paced industry
- Experience in the eLearning or SaaS industry is a required
- B2B experience is required
- Experience selling intangible business products with a 3- 6 month lead time, preferably within a SaaS-based business.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and communicate eLearning concepts
- Demonstrated experience selling via the telephone, web, and other technologies
- A track record of consistently reaching or surpassing sales quota
- Superb written, organizational, presentation, and time management skills
- We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, plus an excellent benefits package and unlimited career advancement potential.
- Hybrid/Remote Work Flexibility
- Uncapped Commission
- Sign-On Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Company Paid Life Insurance
Constant interpersonal skills, teamwork, customer service, problem analysis, and reading, speaking, writing, and understanding English. Frequent creativity, mentoring, presentations, and teaching. Occasional decision-making and independent judgment or action. Frequent keyboarding, sitting, standing, hearing, and talking #CB