Onin Staffing is seeking Laundry/Room Attendants in Richburg, SC.
Room Attendant responsibilities include organizing and cleaning rooms for guests of hotel; remove trash; sweep, mop, dust; clean restrooms; assist guests to the best of your ability. Laundry responsibilities include maintaining a constant supply of clean linens and towels for the hotel.
Hours of work:
Days will vary based on need, weekends may rotate.
8:30 AM - complete Monday-Friday
9 AM - complete Saturday & SundayWork Experience
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms/floors/public areas of hotel
- Restock all guest supplies are stocked in guest rooms
- Maintain cleanliness of dining room
- Work in a clean room/confined area for extended periods and to abide by clean room procedures
- Make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards
- Performing all daily tasks associated with housekeeping duties for cleaning guest rooms
- Other duties as assigned
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you have will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Tele-doctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.