Join Wisconsin's #1 growing in-home senior care team! Home Instead in Sheboygan is looking for a positive, personable Staff Coordinator (SC) who is passionate about helping seniors stay 'home instead'. This person is responsible for assessing client needs and qualifying CAREGivers to determine the best client/CAREGiver match for placement. The SC also coordinates introductions between clients and CAREGivers to ensure client needs are being met. This role is ideal for someone with administrative assistant experience, is comfortable working with computers and talking on the phone. We also like to compare the role to putting together a puzzle each day.
Core Value: At Home Instead we only have one, Love (v) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key attributes: Patience, Kindness, Humbleness, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Core Purpose: To Teach Others About Love (v)
- Manage the creation and maintenance of client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches
- Negotiate availability and shift assignments with CAREGivers
- Work with the Recruitment and Engagement Manager to address concerns regarding CAREGiver assignments, availability, and hours worked
- Monitor service hours of CAREGivers to limit overtime pay
- Utilize independent judgment to problem solve CAREGiver, client, and staffing concerns
- Accurately log activity in the database
- Increase loyalty by consulting with clients to better meet their needs
- Identify opportunities to increase client service hours
- Participate in CAREGiver, Admin and other meetings as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in software applications, such as Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and use sound judgment and discretion successfully
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Proven creativity and problem solving
- Established professionalism, integrity and fair-mindedness
- Ability to successfully navigate multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Competitive wages with performance bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate Chaplain
- Paid vacation and holidays (including your birthday!)
If this sounds like the perfect job for you apply today!
We Care Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Attention To Detail