Medical Receptionists will find what they're looking for in this Pine Bluff, Arkansas opportunity. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. You can provide customer service, over the phone and in-person, as the director of first impressions in this Medical Receptionist role. You'll be right for this Medical Receptionist position if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
What you get to do every day
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Helping with patient's paperwork occasionally
- Tend to patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Delegating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Addressing phone calls and responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- This role requires you to have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems required
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Command of customer service
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Foundational knowledge in electronic medical records
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and insurance products and plans
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.
Electronic Medical Record