TEKsystems is in search of a .NET Developer for an opportunity in Davenport, IA
**W-2 only**No Corp-to-Corp Availability**
Top Three Desired Skills:
1) .NET Development (C#) - with experience utilizing Webservices, MVC, and Building Apps from Scratch.
3) SQL Server 2008 or 2012
About this opportunity:
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies content management systems, provides testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's content management needs. Supports and/or installs software applications as they relate to supporting a content management implementation. Consults with users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify project objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe project development, logic, coding, and corrections.
Newly created position. This organization is continuing to grow and build up their customer base, which requires an additional resource to help the development team. They expect a number of development needs for 2019.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-time work.
- Records all time and expense entries into Web Timesheets on a weekly basis
- Creates technical documentation
- Promotes and participates in the project management methodology
- Provides technical leadership on assigned projects
- Designs, develops and tests applications and components
- Modifies and integrates applications and components
- Analyzes and compares business and technology needs
- Catalogs and saves source code to defined repository
- Performs technical support when necessary
- Reports progress to Project Manager
- Takes initiative for researching, learning, and recommending new technologies to management
- Learns additional duties normally found in other positions and acting as a back-up or additional resource for other departments as assigned
- Communicates information by written and/or verbal communication that is both complete and pertinent to the position
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes, products and services; suggests improvements to work environment to supervisor
- Meets all defined departmental standards for quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Provides open communication & knowledge sharing to all employees to assist in improvement of skill sets
- Keeps work area neat, clean and well organized
- Works overtime and weekends as necessary
- Maintains confidentiality regarding employee, company, and customer information
- Responsible for the successful completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Creates user documentation
- Occasional travel and overnight stays required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- C# in a .NET environment
- .NET 4.0 and 3.5 framework
- SQL Server 2012
- Windows 2003 and 2008
- SharePoint 2010 (general administration or development)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)