Responsible for leading and motivating sales team toward successful and profitable growth in rental and relocation services. Focus would be on new business and development of existing business.
- Effectively expand and maintain revenue growth within assigned sales territory-travel may be required;
- Direct, coach and motivate outside sales team;
- Business development through industry networking;
- Coordinate communication with Operations to ensure sales strategies meet district needs;
- Calls on key customers to ensure service satisfaction and identify continued growth opportunities
- College degree with 3+ years of combined business-to-business sales experience and distance management experience or minimum 7 years industry experience without degree;
- At least 2 years of experience managing a sales force with a proven record of increasing sales and profit;
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills, computer proficiency and account development and management skills;
- Ability to develop effective marketing strategies, accurately forecast revenue growth and profit;
- Ability to build relationships with external and internal customers;
- Must have valid state driver’s license and safe driving record;
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read and write English
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of this ordinance. For more information visit: URL blocked - click to apply.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.