Innovage is seeking a Clinic RN!
Location: San Bernadino
Shift: AM; Monday – Friday 8-5
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
Please contact Danika Rausch for more information 213-296-3775
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations