Light Duty Automotive Mechanic – Oklahoma City, OH
First Vehicles Services – Oklahoma City, OK needs a reliable Light Duty Automotive Mechanic with 2+ years of hands-on diesel and/or gas engine experience and/or vocational training. Our Light Duty Automotive Mechanics will concentrate on brake repairs, light engine work and some diagnostics. Light Duty Automotive Mechanics must be properly certified and licensed (will certify and license the right candidate) as well as have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimal service. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
We’re Proud to Offer You:
- Top pay up to $28.00/hr- No flat rate
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Light Duty Technician, You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services Standards of Excellence
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You’ll Need to Have:
- Previous gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Vocational Training is a Plus!
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
- Vehicle Model: Mix of Ford, Chevy, and Dodge Trucks and Cars
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we’ve provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don’t Wait! Apply Today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.