SUBSTATION UTILITY ESTIMATOR – AUSTIN, TX
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Substation Utility Estimator, Austin, Texas.
Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Substation Utility Estimator, Austin, Texas is between $125,000 and $150,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance. You must have at least 10 years of experience relating to this role.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus eligible position
- Employee oriented company
- Amazing perks for employees
- Health insurance package
Substation Utility Estimator duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize bid plans and specifications to complete project cost estimates for small to large-scale substation construction projects.
- Attend and participate in pre-bid customer meetings outlining requirements for project bids.
- Create, distribute, and manage request-for-quote documents related to sub-contracted scope required for project estimates.
- Work with purchasing department and equipment packagers to develop current and accurate material pricing for project estimates.
- Utilize Excel to construct all project estimates.
- Schedule and hold bid review meetings with project execution groups prior to bid finalization / submittal.
Substation Utility Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Must have installation experience
- Excel proficiency
- Must be charismatic and create strong relationships internally and externally
- Must have a stable work history
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Mechanical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator