You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Analyst - Operations & Enablement
The Operations & Enablement (OPE) Team's mission is to promote operational transparency through data resources that elevate employee and client experience. The Business Analyst will maintain and evolve reporting that contributes to operational structure and culture. The role requires a strong understanding of Excel and a sense of initiative and ownership. You will learn and grow in numerous ways given the role's technical, strategic management, and communication elements. The OPE Team celebrates innovation and collaboration and are entrepreneurial, transparent, and supportive.
What will you do in the role?
- Maintain and investigate our Public Coverage Universe. We actively rate thousands of public international companies on an ongoing basis. You will work with the Thomson Reuters feed and other sources to ensure this universe is robust and current. This includes reviewing new ratings daily and responding to client inquiries to expand or adjust our ratings universe.
- Company Identification. Review company lists from clients and prospects to help identify ownership structure and update master portfolios accordingly.
- Prepare reporting and analysis requests. Examples include daily productivity, bespoke client data and reports, biweekly business reviews, and monthly financial allocation reconciliation.
- Efficiency projects and automation. As needed, you will partner with OPE members to streamline workflows and reduce pain points within them. You will input on solutions using a variety of techniques, often involving writing code.
- Knowledge of financial statements.
- A high comfort level with Excel using functions to solve problems.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Interest in both technical and operations aspects in a role.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Plus: Experience writing SQL extraction queries and exposure to VBA, R, or Python.
*Salary - $60,000 -$70,000 base
Why join RapidRatings?
Here at RapidRatings we foster an environment where employees feel recognized for their contributions, appreciated for their individuality, and challenged to do their best. We know that bringing together employees with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences sparks innovation, promotes better decision making and yields the creative problem solving that is critical to our long-term success. We offer an attractive benefits package with bonus, flexible work environment, unlimited PTO, and much more. With us, you are not just a number - we value people who are working hard and strive to make a real difference. Join our team to be a part of an industry-changing company and drive your career in the right direction.
Would you like to know more about us and RapidRatings?
Head over to our website:[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst - Operations & Enablement
Note: Our Quincy office is open with continued options of hybrid on-site/remote working. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore suitable options.
- Problem Solving
- Python (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geqaxqk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.