To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shift Supervisor, 2nd shift
PAE • Lincoln, NE
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldShift Supervisor, 2nd shift
Shift Supervisor, 2nd shift
2nd Shift Hours: Monday – Friday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm (approx.)
Internal Candidates: Please fill out your application via WorkDay between 10/19/18 - 10/26/18
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Shift Supervisor to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Lincoln, NE.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Is a working supervisor, responsible for producing assigned work.
- Responsible for ensuring that work performed in his/her functional area is performed to optimum quality standards and provides procedures and retraining to employees in the section.
- Ensures timely delivery of all deliverables as they relate to that functional area.
- Tracks the progress of all activities in his/her functional area and reports the status to the contract Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager as appropriate.
- Reviews and approves the daily production report of each clerk assigned, paying particular attention to their achievement of performance standards on a daily basis.
- Ensures that the SOP for his/her area of responsibility is used, understood, and kept up to date.
- Conducts frequent internal quality audits.
- Handles Employee Relations issues in compliance with CBA.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check.
- Must successfully complete a drug screening.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Must pass a Core Skills Computer Assessment.
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills required: Computer literate
- Express and exchange ideas clearly in the English language, written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others.
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals.
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times.
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MS Office basic to intermediate skills.
- Must be effective working in a team environment, with high level of customer service skills.
- Adept at responding to every changing work requirements, with sharp focus on quality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.