Customer Service Representative
Starting from $20 to $23 per hour
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus - Start by 11/1
2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.Various Shifts Available!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Hardworking And Dedicated