Express Employment Professionals is seeking Carpenters for the Baltimore and surrounding area to work as part of a team on a variety of remodel / turnover projects, including bathrooms, kitchens, decks, extensions and full home remodels. EEO
• Ongoing upkeep of individual tool inventory
• Possesses knowledge for the proper operation of power and specialized hand tools
• Pre-plans tasks to ensure efficient and successful completion
• Effectively utilizes assigned labor and monitors their performance
• Gives prompt and thorough updates to supervisor regarding job statusJob Requirements
• Carpentry: More than 2 years (Preferred)
• Expertise in all phases of carpentry, including rough framing through to setting of doors and windows, installing cabinets and hardware, and running exterior and interior trim is essential
• Additional skills in basic plumbing, electric, drywall hanging, tiling etc. would be an advantage
Carpentry positions require a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and tools.
What Can We Offer You?
• Company paid health insurance after 90 working days employment
• Paid time off
• Paid sick time
We are looking for self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working individuals. To Be Considered, submit resume to ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Carpenter; Subject: Carpenter Position) or you can call
to speak with a Recruiter TODAY!