Web Content ManagerCompensation:
The Creative Group is hiring a highly-analytical and detail-oriented Web Content Manager to support the content writing, migration, online community and social media management efforts for one of our cutting-edge clients. This excellent opportunity calls for someone with strong editorial and analytical skills and prior experience using Drupal (CMS). Having experience with basic HTML and Google Analytics is strongly recommended.
If you possess the required skills and are immediately available for this contract opportunity, please submit your updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Web Content Manager Responsibilities:
• Proof all content for quality and accuracy
• Schedule stakeholder meetings to capture requirements
• Upload content using Drupal (Content Management System)
• Manage broken links, report and resolve issues to clients
• Perform basic HTML updates and changes
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher within the areas of Marketing, Information Technology (IT), Communication, or related field
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience tracking performance using Google Analytics
• Experience working extensively within a Drupal (CMS)
• DAP Certification
• Strong web content writing and proofreading skills
• Experience working directly with customers and/or external stakeholders
If you are interested and immediately available for this contract opportunity, please submit your updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Web Content Management, Drupal, HTML/CSS, DAP Certification, Google Analytics
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)