My client in the retail space is looking for a NetSuite Finance Director with strong SuiteScripting ability who will be a key member of the Finance/Accounting team.
The Finance Director will be responsible for driving the development of the NetSuite System with third party applications and integrations. You will ensure the accurate and timely integrations of the software solutions and act as the primary lead for all aspects of the integrations and implementations processes. If you are an organized, enthusiastic, forward thinking, independent problem solver then this opportunity is ideal for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support, maintain, and Implement NetSuite applications and configurations
- Drive improvements related to Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Content Accounting, Tax, and Treasury
- Learn and Utilize SuiteCloud Development Framework SDF
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support and external vendors
- Analyze business requirements and decide on business solutions
- Optimization of system including upgrades, customization of dashboard
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders
- Troubleshoot complex process, application issues, functional issues
- Background in Finance and Accounting
- Advanced hands on NetSuite experience with customization and configuration
- Extensive coding/scripting experience within NetSuite (SuiteScripting experience)
- Full-Cycle NetSuite Implementation experience
- Experience working with 3rd party and customized system integrations to and from ERP applications
- In-depth knowledge of ERP/CRM/OneWorld Modules
- Experience working with multiple business units and diverse teams to influence strategy and implement resolutions
- Experience with agile development methodology
Take advantage of this opportunity and click 'Apply' now and submit a resume to Robert Freedman at Email blocked - click to apply. Feel free to contact me for any questions.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.