Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an exciting opening for a Human Resources Generalist for a growing company in the Baltimore, MD area. This role will support all human resources and full-cycle payroll functions.
• Manage all areas of vendor management, including benefits and payroll.
• Maintain employee benefits and process any changes as necessary.
• Keep and maintain payroll records.
• Process full-cycle bi-weekly payroll.
• Write and post job descriptions as required.
• Employee performance reviews.
• Work closely with management to develop internal hiring and HR strategies.
• Maintain department policies and procedures.
• Analyze and report on market trends to leadership
• Manage the employee offer letter and onboarding/orientation process.
• Special projects as assigned by management
• Update employee handbook as necessary
3+ years of full-cycle human resources experience
3+ years of full-cycle payroll processing experience
Strong organizational abilities
ADP experience preferred, but not required
Ability to make strategic HR decisions and recommendations
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources/Payroll Specialist.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Employee Performance Management