The SR. ANALYST - CUSTOMER SECURITY & COMPLIANCE - Compliance
will be responsible to drive initiatives supporting the Customer Security & Compliance team within the Credit & Shared Services Organization. He / She will identify, support and drive improvement initiatives that support Legal & Privacy practices, that lead to improved customer experience relative to Compliance requirements. This position must possess drive and self-initiative, excellent group facilitation skills and experience in implementing initiatives leveraging project management best practices.
The successful candidate will lead all aspects of the initiative, from concept through final implementation and serve as the main point of contact for process execution post implementation should questions or issues arise.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee’s and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations.
- Meets with PM of internal development teams of assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Independently lead improvement/capability projects while collaborating with other resources, analysts and business partners.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Create professional executive documents using MS Office and similar tools
- Develop meeting agendas, facilitate meetings, capture action items, and develop presentation materials
- Apply passive and active listening skills to capture key information in interviews and group meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to define solutions and implement a complex deliverable and ability to articulate them in a straight forward manner
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive and results driven
- Knowledge of ICOMS, CSG, Arterra Billing Systems and Customer Service front end systems
- Working knowledge of Lean, Waterfall, Agile and Six Sigma
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business or other degree related to the preferred qualifications paired with work experience. Related Work Experience
5+ Years - Security or Compliance experience within heavily-regulated industries such as Telecommunications, Healthcare, and/or Financial
3+ Years - Leadership and Management experience
5+ Years - Experience in IT, Security or Call Center Operations
5+ Years - Project Management Experience WORKING CONDITIONS
Office Environment, Location Stamford CT
Some Travel required
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail