To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Internal Sales Support Representative
Eaton Vance • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Responsible for supporting sales efforts of Internal and External Sales Force by fulfilling requests for competitive analytical information.
- Run transition analyses, hypothetical and analytical reports for use with advisors selling Eaton Vance products.
- Provide backup support to External Regional Sales Representative as needed in absence of an Internal Wholesaler
- Attend regular product update meetings with sales teams to become familiar with EV products/services and the financial industry as a whole.
- Update and maintain SalesPage (CRM) as needed.
- Develop product, market, competitor, and Eaton Vance knowledge. Participate in ongoing training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one year of sales and/or leadership experience or FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses.
- Obtain FINRA Series 7 or 66 as required.
- Strong communication, sales ability, and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely motivated and have demonstrated sales success.
- Must be comfortable with technology.
- Team player, shows initiative/resourcefulness, actively seeks opportunities to make a contribution.
- Able to learn quickly, retain knowledge and information
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110