Summary: The purpose of this position is to maintain SAP Master Data. Master data impacts all business functions. Errors in Master data could cause innumerable issues throughout Rust-Oleum including errors in manufacturing, delays in raw materials, and issues shipping products to our customers. This position endeavors to accurately, and efficiently, enter new master data as well as to prevent costly business issues by correcting incorrect existing master data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update SAP master data as needed based on input from business department data owners.
- Update SAP Master Data based on Audit results.
- Assist other departments with trouble shooting SAP system issues and correcting material master data as needed.
- Work on projects, and/or new audits, to streamline master data processes to make department more efficient and effective.
- Provide reports (scheduled and ad hoc) to other business departments as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Business or IT
Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
SAP Knowledge and/or experience a plus
Customer Service / Effective Communication Skills
Basic Database knowledge a plus
Previous experience with SAP a plus