Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$11.00 to $12.00 hourly
Currently staffing a Data Entry role for one of our Fortune 500 Banking clients in Cleveland, Ohio! The Data Entry candidate will reconcile delinquent accounts by performing outbound calls to existing clients.
• Operate Data Entry devices, such as keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
• Accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered; locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work
• 2-4 years Data Entry experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word Applications.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.