To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3046 Carlbrook Rd
South Boston, VA 24592
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • South Boston, VA
Posted 30 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
- Provides psychotherapy services for residents to include individual, family, and group therapy.
- Assist with scheduling and facilitation of treatment team reviews and appropriate documentation.
- Attends all treatment teams for assigned residents.
- Attends weekly individual and/or group clinical supervision.
- Coordinates and leads multifamily or family education groups based on model of care.
- Assist as needed with family engagement practices adopted by the facility.
- Assist in direct-care staff training regarding resident care and treatment.
- On call/weekend coverage, as needed.
- Completes all treatment notes before the end of the business day.
- Completes bio-psychosocial assessment within 72 hours of admission.
- Completes treatment plans day of treatment team meetings.
- Acts as a liaison, in conjunction with the clinical case manager, between community involved agencies, family, legal guardian(s), and treatment team to coordinate and communicate all key aspects of treatment including UM/UR, clinical goals, and progress, and discharge coordination.
- Works closely with assigned clinical case manager throughout resident treatment.
- Demonstrates competence in Circle of Security (COS) Interventions and Southstone’s Non-abusive psychological and physical interventions (NAPPI) protocol.
- Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the facility by Director of Clinical Services (DCS).
Job ID: 4ac80ec364c54899b4be6849a16302e1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.