Home Instead Senior Care
is NOW HIRING PART TIME and FULL TIME
for caring and compassionate people who can COMMIT to 25+ Hours/Week of Availability
. Would you like to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community? Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of services that are non-medical that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, kindness, care and compassion. Our office serves Manatee County.
- FALL TIME Promotional Compensation for Criminal Background Screening
- Performance bonuses
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Feeling valued doing a work that makes a difference
- Supplemental Employee Paid Insurance Options
Duties may include, but are not limited to: Light housekeeping, fall prevention, assistance with tasks of daily living (includes personal care, bathing, showering etc), transporting to appointments, help with transfersRequirements for consideration:
* Must commit to 25+ hours of AVAILABILITY per week
* Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
* Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
* Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
* Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Days, evenings, weekends and overnight help needed. JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!
HAVE 2 PROFESSIONAL AND 2 PERSONAL REFERENCES READY TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION. Complete our online application on this site (click Apply) or WALK in at 5239 Manatee Ave. W. the application. We look forward to reviewing your application!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.