AR/Billing Clerk - Growing Company, Great Opportunity!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- One of the top national supply companies in America is looking for new team members.
- Committed to providing an opportunity for personal growth, fulfillment and recognition of accomplishment.
- Taking pride in the level of customer service that their employees provide to customers, they reward hard work and dedication by promoting from within .
- Just a few of the incentives that come with employment are a generous benefits and compensation package, a safe and drug-free work environment and the personal feel of a family-owned business.
Overview of the Billing Clerk Role:
- Responsible for Accounts that have special needs this may include; AIA Billing (progress billing) PO based customers.
- Duties include preparing billings as required, resolving and collecting for any discrepancies or delinquencies.
- Responsible for inputting payments and maintaining accounts.
- Constructs weekly and/or monthly summaries and reports as assigned.
- Assists with Authorizations/Pay by phone line.
Preferred Qualifications for the Billing Clerk Role:
- Computer software proficiency
- Strong Excel experience
- At least 2 years of Billing and Accounts Receivable experience
- AIA billing experience preferred
- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Call Reception Management
- Software Applications
- Criminal Justice