Are you an Accounting professional? Do you have experience in property management? Are you interested in a new career opportunity? Do you want to work for one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Property Accounting Manager to join a top performing team primarily responsible for overseeing general property accounting functions and financial analysis.
Property Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee monthly financial close process
- Facilitate and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist with acquisitions and ensure proper set up
- Assist with dispositions
- Calculate monthly management fees
- Monitor and review reconciliations
- Oversee cash management and prepare cash analyses
- Hire, develop, train and mentor staff
- Assist with audits
- Special projects, as needed
Property Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Managerial experience required
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong critical and logical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Property Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.
Attention To Detail
Mergers And Acquisitions