At CORT, we believe that everything is possible through service. Everyone, each individual, has the potential to make things happen; everyone is empowered. We take pride in providing world-class service and that details matter. It's the little things that separate good from great. Great things come from an authentic commitment to delivering our very best, every time, everywhere. What makes us unique is our unparalleled customer service to people and businesses.
We are looking for a team player to help us run our warehouse. Be a part of a team in which we focus on our customer!
- Management experience (Hire, Train, Coach, Mentor, Team Building)
- Maintain and monitor safety activities to ensure compliance with company and state regulations, DOT requirements, and safety/health standards
- Maintain work and production schedules
- Controls inventory to insure the integrity of computerized inventory database on a daily basis.
- Maintains a culture where everyone in the facility is knowledgeable of safe work practices and committed to following safe work practices.
- Manage projects
- Shipping and receiving experience
What makes you a great fit:
- Associate's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff
- Experience managing people and budgets
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- DOT experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with an eye for detail
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event and trade show furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. CORT Events is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. From high-profile special events and trade shows, to corporate meetings and weddings, CORT provides the rental furnishings that make exhibitions and events possible. For more information on CORT Events, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
As part of a national company, CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Packaging And Labeling