This position reports to the Sr. Director of Technical Operations and oversees all aspects of technical system design, implementation, support, troubleshooting, and administration. Manages and leads teams to support all corporate computing systems, datacenters, and services to meet or exceed service level agreements. Manage corporate IT resources, including datacenters, cloud infrastructure, software licensing, and hardware assets. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provide general system design, implementation, and administration to assure the highest reliability and availability of IT services both On-premises and Cloud
• Maintain backup/recovery procedures and disaster recovery environments for On-Premises and Cloud resources
• Develop processes, procedures, and guidelines for troubleshooting system events and performing sustaining tasks
• Coach, mentor, and develop remote and on-site technical team members
• Document system specifications, licensing, configuration, and infrastructure
• Propose new initiatives, develop plans, and lead projects to support business needs and improve efficiencies
• Develop and support procedures and standards for creating, maintaining, and billing cloud infrastructure
• Manage daily operations of tier 2 and 3 systems support team responsible for corporate technical systems
• Manage and administer On-premises and Cloud infrastructure, some of which includes Linux, Microsoft Windows, Kubernetes/EKS/Rancher, VMware, and Elastic Cloud
• Maintain service reliability, and perform root cause analysis of equipment, processes, and service failures utilizing Nagios, and Elastic Cloud
• Manage user computing environments to provide standardization, security, and predictability of corporate systems within an Active Directory platform
Equivalent Education Level Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, other relevant fields, or equivalent related work experience.
10+ years of experience supporting production IT systems, including both On-premises and Cloud infrastructure environments.
5+ years management or team leading experience desired.
Amazon Web Services experience desired.
Knowledge Required: Excellent written and verbal communications skills; adaptability and flexibility to changing environment; and comfortable working in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced environment. Ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws governing our industry/business and products. Have a deep understanding of supporting:
Extensive Amazon Web Services knowledge including:
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Other knowledge required:
Elastic Cloud Administration
Physical Requirements: Sitting for long periods of time; standing occasionally; walking; bending; squatting; kneeling; pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; driving and having access during the workday to an insured and reliable transportation; typing; data entry; grasping; transferring items between hands and/or to another person or receptacle; use of office equipment to include computers; ability to travel to, be physically present at, and complete the physical requirements of the position at any assigned location.
Travel: less than 10%
Attire: Business Casual
Other: Must be eligible to work in the USA and able to pass a background check.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Audio Equipments