Talento Search Group has an opening for a Sales Representative. This is a direct-hire position and the salary range is $80,000-125,000 per year, depending on experience, plus bonus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with brokers at headquarter and retail store level
- Manage brokers for distribution and merchandising at store level
- Review sales reports and distribution reports
- Be the point person for interaction with accounts
- Gain and increase distribution in accounts
- Work to gain proper placement within refrigerated section
- Work to ensure correct retail pricing against competitors' products
- Set up promotional support for products
- Build relationships between retailers and company
- Work with accounts to ensure prompt payment
- Work to eliminate spoils and verify deductions for spoilage
- Assist in overseeing delivery of products to accounts
- Help in changing delivery dates and changes in order quantities
- Travel to accounts for presentations and meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field is preferred
- At least 4 years of sales experience in the food industry, distributing to grocers
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proven track record of sales success
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.